SG Blackrock Actions Emergents ISR
A fund focused on quality which invests in companies from emerging countries and can seize growth opportunities in China on the A-Shares market.
- A fund specialized in emerging markets, emphasizing on growth and return from dividends, especially from the Chinese A-Shares.
- Conviction management with committed choices : the portfolio will include 40 to 80 securities.
- A flexible and resilient management strategy based on an active approach and an extensive fundamental analysis.
- An experienced portfolio management team of 40 people including 18 nationalities, 25 languages spoken, based in Asia, Europe and America.
- SRI portfolio management approach aimed at selecting companies capable of converting sustainable development in a source of financial performance.
Portfolio management process
Investment universe (Companies listed in emerging countries)
Phase 1 : Idea Generation
- Macroeconomic Process
Phase 2 : Analysis and grading of the securities
- Fundemental analysis and financial modeling
Phase 3 : Portfolio construction
- Calibration of positions based on rating & risk
Investment decisions incorporate financial as well as non-financial criteria. The integration of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria in the stock-picking process is aimed at assessing each company’s ability to transform sustainable development issues into performance drivers. The mutual fund promotes environmental or social characteristics, or a combination of those characteristics, within the meaning of Article 8 of the SFDR.
|Funds||SG BLACKROCK ACTIONS EMERGENTS ISR|
|Eligible subscribers||All subscribers|
|Initial NAV||100 EUR|