SG Blackrock Actions Euro ISR
In our view, climate change is almost certain to accelerate significant capital reallocation, with a major impact on the valuation of risks and assets in Europe — as we see it, only companies able to adapt accordingly will come out ahead.
- Active management based on the selection of eurozone companies, offering major diversification potential.
- A flexible management style with no sector or market-cap bias.
- Portfolio management applying Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria to its investment choices.
- An experienced team of 17 portfolio managers and analysts focused exclusively on European equities.
Ordinary Securities Account
PEA (personal equity plan)
Portfolio management process
Number of instruments
Phase 1 : ESG Filter : Exclusion
- Exclusion Eurozone equities (min. 90%)
|(+/ -) 250|
Phase 2 : Financial and ESG analysis
- Of controversial sectors
- Of companies having an ESG score < BB (Based on the MSCI Notation)
- Of companies generating the highest CO2 emissions
|(+/ -) 190|
Phase 3 : Portfolio construction
- Modeling et valuation
- Selection of ESG leaders in their sectors
Phase 4 : Portfolio
- Calibration of positions
- Diversifications of risks
|Between 30 and 50|
Investment decisions incorporate financial as well as non-financial criteria. The integration of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria in the stock-picking process is aimed at assessing each company’s ability to transform sustainable development issues into performance drivers. The mutual fund promotes environmental or social characteristics, or a combination of those characteristics, within the meaning of Article 8 of the SFDR.
|Funds||SG BLACKROCK ACTIONS EURO ISR|
|Eligible subscribers||All subscribers|
|Initial NAV||100 EUR|