SG Blackrock Actions US ISR
At a time when financial and non-financial information on businesses and markets is both widespread and abundant, it is vital to be able to make sense of it all using innovative tools and put it to work generating performance.
- Simplified access to the US equities market, offering a wide range of opportunities.
- A flexible portfolio in terms of sectors, industries and cap sizes, aimed at capturing US economic momentum.
- A strategy based on a quantitative approach and an in-depth securities analysis combining financial and non-financial criteria, tailored to the specific characteristics of the US market.
- A portfolio management approach free of human bias, founded on quantitative analysis criteria based on BlackRock’s research capabilities and management techniques.
Portfolio management process
Investment universe (Companies listed/domiciled in the United States)
Phase 1 : Quantitative analysis
- Financial: company fundamentals, market sentiment, macroeconomic factors
- Non-financial: sector exclusion & integration of ESG criteria
Phase 2 : Rating and ranking
Based on quantitative analysis results
Phase 3 : Portfolio construction
Calibration of positions based on rating & risk
Investment decisions incorporate financial as well as non-financial criteria. The integration of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria in the stock-picking process is aimed at assessing each company’s ability to transform sustainable development issues into performance drivers. The mutual fund promotes environmental or social characteristics, or a combination of those characteristics, within the meaning of Article 8 of the SFDR.
|Funds||SG BLACKROCK ACTIONS US ISR|
|Eligible subscribers||All subscribers|
|Initial NAV||100 EUR|