SG Blackrock Flexible ISR
By incorporating Environmental, Social and Governance criteria, we round out our traditional financial approach to conduct an in-depth analysis of the risks and opportunities associated with each company. We firmly believe that the sustainable approach is a guarantee of stability and resilience over the long term.
- A core portfolio strategy combining the search for performance and responsibility.
- Flexible management, adaptable to different market configurations.
- Access to a wide range of asset classes and investment themes around the world for greater diversification.
- A fund tailored to investors looking for moderate returns, with limited tolerance for market fluctuations.
- An experienced team made up 17 portfolio managers and analysts with an average of 13 years’ experience.
Portfolio management process
Phase 1: Strategic and tactical asset allocation
Asset, Class, Country Sector Asset, class, Country Sector
Phase 2 : Selection of investments
Asset/ Index, Theme, ESG Profile Asset/index, Theme, ESG profile
Phase 3 : Portfolio construction and risk management
Level of conviction for instruments, Level of risk associated with instrumentsLevel of conviction for instruments, Level of risk associated with instruments
Investment decisions incorporate financial as well as non-financial criteria. The integration of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria in the stock-picking process is aimed at assessing each company’s ability to transform sustainable development issues into performance drivers. The mutual fund promotes environmental or social characteristics, or a combination of those characteristics, within the meaning of Article 8 of the SFDR.
|Funds||SG BLACKROCK FLEXIBLE ISR|
|Eligible subscribers||All subscribers|
|Initial NAV||100 EUR|