SG DNCA Actions Europe ISR
We firmly believe that incorporating Environmental and Social criteria in our investment decisions is a guarantee of sustainability over the long term. By identifying and extensively analysing companies committed to these challenges, we seek to identify the leaders of tomorrow.
- Portfolio management centred on European companies rising to meet sustainable development challenges.
- SRI portfolio management approach aimed at selecting companies with the highest non-financial criteria scores, independent of their business sector, assigned using our proprietary methodology.
- Five sustainable development categories: Demographic Transition, Medical, Economic, Way of Life, Ecology.
- A selection of companies combining the search for performance and sustainability, using financial and non-financial analysis criteria.
- A responsible investor approach led by an experienced team committed to SRI and climaterelated investment themes.
Portfolio management process
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Measure Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to anticipate the risks and opportunities associated with companies, including in particular the company’s interactions with stakeholders: employees, suppliers, clients, local communities, shareholders, irrespective of the business sector.
DEMOGRAPHIC TRANSITION SITION
Assess the contribution to the Sustainable EconomicTransition and identify forward-looking investment themes in order to select market leaders that can meet the challenges of tomorrow. The portfolio management team firmly believes that these companies can anticipate trends on their markets, and therefore establish or maintain their strategic positioning.
Investment decisions incorporate financial as well as non-financial criteria. The integration of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria in the stock-picking process is aimed at assessing each company’s ability to transform sustainable development issues into performance drivers. The mutual fund promotes environmental or social characteristics, or a combination of those characteristics, within the meaning of Article 8 of the SFDR.
|Funds||SG DNCA ACTIONS EUROPE ISR|
|Eligible subscribers||All subscribers|
|Initial NAV||100 EUR|