SG Echiquier Actions Europe Mid Cap ISR
The pool of small/mid-cap companies in Europe is fascinating and filled with possibilities. We like growth stories and rigorously select projects through our contacts with companies. We travel all over Europe meeting with their management teams in order to gain a better understanding of their business, vision and strategy.
- Fund specialising in European mid and small caps: a wide variety of opportunities well-suited to active portfolio management
- The choice of investing in growth stocks, issued by companies capable of expanding over the long term, by incorporating financial and non-financial criteria.
- Conviction management with committed choices: the portfolio is comprised of 40 names on average.
- A tried and tested resilient portfolio management strategy that has proved its merit for more than 15 years at LFDE.
- A portfolio management team experienced in the selection of European small and mid-caps, comprising five portfolio managers and analysts.
Portfolio management process
In this phase, the investment universe is screened by applying quantitative filters comprising exclusion criteria, ESG criteria, liquidity and operational performance to prospective companies.
|Following this screening, the portfolio management team performs an in-depth fundamental analysis of these companies (quality of governance and financial structure, visibility of future earnings and growth prospects) in order to analyse their strategy and medium/long-term resilience while incorporating the sustainable development issues associated with their activity.|
|During the portfolio construction phase, the weight of each instrument is determined according to its performance potential and overall portfolio diversification.|
Investment decisions incorporate financial as well as non-financial criteria. The integration of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria in the stock-picking process is aimed at assessing each company’s ability to transform sustainable development issues into performance drivers. The mutual fund promotes environmental or social characteristics, or a combination of those characteristics, within the meaning of Article 8 of the SFDR.
|Funds||SG ECHIQUIER ACTIONS EUROPE MID CAP ISR|
|Eligible subscribers||All subscribers|
|Initial NAV||100 EUR|