SG Echiquier Actions France Diversifié ISR
We rely on our knowledge honed over more than 30 years of French corporations and the country’s economic landscape. We pick companies of all sizes with the aim of reconciling the search for financial, social and environmental performance, while offering a guarantee of sustainability.
- Fund specialising in the French market, a vibrant and diversified pool of high-quality companies recognised for their ESG best practices.
- Conviction management with committed choices: the portfolio is comprised of 40 names on average.
- Tried and tested, resilient portfolio management strategy: LFDE has invested for more than 30 years in French corporates of all sizes.
- Experienced four-person portfolio management team, boasting proven expertise in SRI fund management.
- Committed approach to corporate financing, making an active contribution to the company’s sustainable development.
Ordinary Securities Account
PEA (personal equity plan)
Portfolio management process
In this phase, the French equity investment universe (all cap sizes) is screened by applying quantitative filters comprising exclusion and liquidity criteria.
Following this screening, the portfolio management team selects companies using ESGcriteria, favouring companies with a higher-than-average score (5,5/10) in accordance with our proprietary methodology.
The team then performs an in-depth fundamental analysis of short-listed companies (growth drivers and prospects, profitability profile, FCF, etc). This analysis is systematically supplemented by in person meetings with the Management teams of the companies in order to test the portfolio management team's assumptions and in particular to review their strategy and resilience over the medium/long term.
During the portfolio construction phase, the weight of each instrument is determined according to its performance potential and volatility level.
Investment decisions incorporate financial as well as non-financial criteria. The integration of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria in the stock picking process is aimed at assessing each company’s ability to transform sustainable development issues into performance drivers. The mutual fund promotes environmental or social characteristics, or a combination of those characteristics, within the meaning of Article 8 of the SFDR.
|Funds||SG ECHIQUIER ACTIONS FRANCE DIVERSIFIE ISR|
|Eligible subscribers||All subscribers|
|Initial NAV||100 EUR|