29 Haussmann Equilibre
An investment strategy tailored to varying market conditions
- 29 Haussmann Équilibre is a flexible mixed fund investing in international equity and bond markets through direct shareholding or by purchasing units of other funds.
- The fund’s investment strategy is based on flexible allocation, putting it in a position to react fast to market opportunities while absorbing losses, backed by a rigorous selection of financial instruments. This flexibility is guided simultaneously by extensive macroeconomic analysis and the investment team’s convictions.
- The core portfolio consists of a bond bucket and an equity bucket. In addition, the portfolio management team may use diversification strategies to boost the fund’s return and/or hedge the portfolio (structured products, convertible bonds, currencies, etc.).
- Bond bucket: The fund is predominantly exposed to the European bond market. The strategy focuses on bonds offering an attractive risk/return ratio, while maintaining the bucket’s diversity in terms of maturity, asset class, rating or sector distribution.
- Equity bucket: The portfolio management team targets stocks subject to moderate volatility and offering high returns.
Portfolio management process
|Convertible bonds||Currencies||Hedging instruments||Structured products||Cash holdings|
Investment decisions incorporate financial as well as non-financial criteria. The integration of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria in the stock-picking process is aimed at assessing each company’s ability to transform sustainable development issues into performance drivers. The mutual fund promotes environmental or social characteristics, or a combination of those characteristics, within the meaning of Article 8 of the SFDR.
|Funds||29 HAUSSMANN EQUILIBRE|
|Eligible subscribers||All subscribers|
|Initial NAV||1 000 EUR|