29 Haussmann Sélection France
A conviction strategy based on an in-depth analysis of selected companies
- 29 Haussmann Sélection France is a conviction fund invested in European equities (mainly French), and particularly stocks issued by small and mid-cap companies.
- Small and mid-cap companies offer attractive investment opportunities and sustainable growth potential. They primarily operate in niche markets where competition is low. Their performances are often less correlated with market trends than large caps, thus giving them substantial revaluation potential.
- Stock picking is based on a combination of two approaches:
- A quantitative analysis of each company, examining profit growth and share valuation.
- An extensive fundamental and qualitative analysis.
Ordinary Securities Account
PEA (personal equity plan)
Portfolio management process
Quantitative analysis (score established according to 3 criteria)
+ Use of specific internal ratings that assess each company’s quality and financial structure
Dedicated to a more sustainable economy
Investment decisions are based on a 360° approach, combining fundamental analysis and non‑financial analysis of each company while incorporating ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) criteria.
Our socially responsible investor approach is based on a portfolio management process that combines sector exclusions and selection of ESG criteria in our investment decisions.
Starting investment universe:
CAC 40 All Tradable + Enternext PEA-PME 150
Sector Exclusions & Controversies
Coal and Tobacco:
Select companies based on their non-financial behaviour, and in particular their ability to transform sustainable development issues into performance drivers.
For each company, we predominantly base our decision on EthiFinance’s ESG methodology, aimed at assessing the key factors for each ESG pillar.
Investment decisions incorporate financial as well as non-financial criteria. The integration of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria in the stock-picking process is aimed at assessing each company’s ability to transform sustainable development issues into performance drivers. The mutual fund promotes environmental or social characteristics, or a combination of those characteristics, within the meaning of Article 8 of the SFDR.
|Funds||29 HAUSSMANN SÉLECTION FRANCE|
|Eligible subscribers||All subscribers||Institutional Investors|
|Initial NAV||1 000 EUR|
|NAV||1 283,11||1 754,94||1 049,08|