29 Haussmann Sélection Monde
29 Haussmann Sélection Monde relies on an in-depth fundamental analysis of international companies, coupled with a conviction strategy.
- It is a conviction fund based on an extensive fundamental analysis of each company, in accordance with a purely bottom-up stock picking approach.
- The investment strategy is not restricted in terms of market cap or country/sector allocation, but predominantly focuses on large caps.
- The portfolio management approach is flexible and diversified, founded on active and opportunistic stock picking. It may, on a selective basis, adopt contrarian views relative to the market consensus.
- An investment universe of around 3,000 international companies first goes through an initial quantitative screening based on liquidity, risk and quality criteria. Stock picking is based on a combination of two approaches:
- A quantitative analysis of each company, examining criteria such as profit growth and share valuation.
- An extensive fundamental and qualitative analysis coupled with regular dialogue with the company’s management team.
Portfolio management process
International equities universe
Quantitative analysis universe (Quantitative screening, Cash holdings, Risk, Quality)
Rating criteria, including:
Qualitative analysis universe
Portfolio construction Investment decision (fundamental + market environment)
80-100 names on average
Investment decisions incorporate financial as well as non-financial criteria. The integration of environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria in the stock-picking process is aimed at assessing each company’s ability to transform sustainable development issues into performance drivers. The mutual fund promotes environmental or social characteristics, or a combination of those characteristics, within the meaning of Article 8 of the SFDR.
|Funds||29 HAUSSMANN SELECTION MONDE|
|Eligible subscribers||All subscribers||Institutional Investors|
|Initial NAV||1 000 EUR|
|NAV||2 489,71||1 254,53|