SG Mirova Actions Monde Climat
Combating climate change is a top priority for the benefit of future generations. As committed investors, we stand by global economic players working towards a sustainable transition and energy conservation. SG Mirova Actions Monde Climat was designed and built with that goal in mind.
- A fund designed for investors keen on meeting environmental challenges.
- A strategy targeting “low carbon” projects by investing in international corporations.
- A goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions by calculating the portfolio’s carbon footprint and thus measuring the actual CO2 emissions generated and avoided.
- A portfolio management team made up of experts, combining a quantitative and fundamental approach.
Ordinary Securities Account
Portfolio management process
Phase 1 : Selection of instruments with a positive impact on climate
- Increase exposure to green assets by selecting stocks (renewable energy, energy efficiency) offering solid financial fundamentals
Phase 2 : ESG Analysis
- Select companies offering low-carbon solutions
Phase 3 : Exposure to factor risks
- Manage exposure to factor risks within an established risk budget
Investment decisions integrating a responsible and sustainable approach through solutions aimed at fostering the environmental transition. To that end, stock picking is based on both financial and non-financial analysis criteria, incorporating ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) aspects. The mutual fund has sustainable investment as its objective, within the meaning of Article 9 of the SFDR.
|Funds||SG MIROVA ACTIONS MONDE CLIMAT|
|Eligible subscribers||All subscribers|
|Initial NAV||100 EUR|