29 HAUSSMANN FLEXIBLE MONDE
The objective of the FCP 29 Haussmann Flexible Actions Monde ("the Fund"), over a recommended minimum investment period of more than 5 years, is to outperform the €STR +4% indicator for the C share and the €STR +4.5% indicator for the I share, net of fees. To achieve this objective, the Fund may invest dynamically in a diversified range of asset classes.
|ISIN code||AUM||Starting date||NAV||Class-Currency|
|FR0010267476||53,636,692.72 As of 06/12/2023||2006/05/12||145.24 As of 06/12/2023|
- 29 Haussmann Flexible Monde features flexible portfolio management, allowing it to capture the momentum of the equity and fixed income markets, while actively managing exposures. This calls for rigorous portfolio construction.
- In a low interest rate environment, equities are one of the rare asset classes to provide hope of attractive returns over the medium-to-long term. After multiple years of rallies and a now-systemic (interconnected) financial environment, the risk of a significant equity market decline cannot be ruled out. For that reason, it is crucially important to monitor risk metrics and make dynamic use of hedges in response to market trends.
The performances below correspond to the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested), in order to be consistent with the benchmark, which is expressed 'dividends reinvested'
|29 HAUSSMANN FLEXIBLE MONDE||0.76%||3.18%||1.46%||2.07%||3.41%||1.09%||-3.73%||10.80%||Benchmark||0.07%||0.33%||0.98%||1.88%||3.03%||3.14%||2.37%||19.88%|
The graph shows the evolution of the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested) and its benchmark (dividends reinvested), on a 100 basis.
Nav historical data :
The graph shows the evolution of the Fund units Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested).
Data as of 31/07/2023
Hypothetical 10000 EUR investment
|Scenarios||1 year||5 years *|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 2,210.612||€ 2,110.902|
|Average return each year (%)||-77.89%||-26.74%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 8,622.312||€ 7,320.367|
|Average return each year (%)||-13.78%||-6.05%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 10,285.227||€ 12,187.190|
|Average return each year (%)||2.85%||4.04%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 12,341.637||€ 13,698.424|
|Average return each year (%)||23.42%||6.5%|
*Recommanded holding period
- Arbitrage risk: Arbitrage is a technique used to profit from price differentials between markets and/or sectors and/or securities and/or currencies and/or instruments.
- Risk of capital loss: the FCP offers no guarantees or protection, and the capital initially invested may not be returned.
- Equity risk: fluctuations in equity prices may have a negative impact on the FCP's net asset value. In periods of falling equity markets, the net asset value may fall.
From 2015/03/16 to 2020/07/10 : MSCI ACWI Net Total Return EUR
From 2020/07/10 : European Central Bank ESTR OIS
This page contains information of an advertising nature. It does not constitute a contractual commitment, investment advice or any other investment service, nor tax advice, and is not sufficient for making an investment decision. All information is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. SG 29 Haussmann cannot be held responsible for any consequences, particularly financial, resulting from transactions on financial instruments concluded on the basis of this information alone.
Please refer to the fund's prospectus and key information document before making any final investment decision. We invite you to take particular note of the risks and costs associated with this fund, as well as the recommended investment period and information relating to the subscribers concerned. Please note that past performance is no guarantee of the fund's future performance. We draw your attention to the fact that capital is not guaranteed and that investors may lose all or part of the capital invested. Finally, we invite you to contact your investment advisor on a regular basis to determine whether the planned investment is compatible with your personal situation, profile and investment objectives.