29 HAUSSMANN MULTI MANAGERS PEA-PME
Through discretionary management, the FCP's objective is to seek performance over a minimum recommended investment period of more than 5 years. The portfolio will be managed with dynamic exposure mainly to the equities of small and medium-sized companies and/or mid-sized companies in the European Union.
|ISIN code||AUM||Starting date||NAV||Class-Currency|
|FR0013451234||4,816,001.82 As of 05/12/2023||2020/10/15||954.00 As of 05/12/2023|
- A strategy implemented by an experienced team that draws on the expertise of the Private Banking division's open-architecture stock-picking teams
- A fund giving our clients the opportunity to fund the real economy by supporting small and mid-cap companies.
- A diversified fund with a performance target over a minimum 5-year investment horizon.
The performances below correspond to the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested), in order to be consistent with the benchmark, which is expressed 'dividends reinvested'
|29 HAUSSMANN MULTI MANAGERS PEA-PME||0.22%||5.24%||-3.72%||-7.01%||-5.09%||-5.34%||-10.77%||Benchmark||2.07%||6.56%||1.91%||0.33%||7.56%||4.72%||7.18%|
The graph shows the evolution of the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested) and its benchmark (dividends reinvested), on a 100 basis.
Nav historical data :
The graph shows the evolution of the Fund units Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested).
Data as of 31/07/2023
Hypothetical 10000 EUR investment
|Scenarios||1 year||5 years *|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 1,984.693||€ 1,900.633|
|Average return each year (%)||-80.15%||-28.26%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 6,810.776||€ 4,099.196|
|Average return each year (%)||-31.89%||-16.34%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 10,055.247||€ 13,049.511|
|Average return each year (%)||0.55%||5.47%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 14,468.213||€ 17,674.333|
|Average return each year (%)||44.68%||12.06%|
*Recommanded holding period
- Risk of capital loss: as the FCP offers no guarantees or protection, the capital initially invested may not be returned.
- Equity risk: fluctuations in equity prices may have a negative impact on the FCP's net asset value. In periods of falling equity markets, the net asset value may fall.
- Interest-rate risk: interest-rate risk corresponds to the risk associated with a rise in bond market interest rates, leading to a fall in bond prices and consequently a decline in the FCP's net asset value.
This page contains information of an advertising nature. It does not constitute a contractual commitment, investment advice or any other investment service, nor tax advice, and is not sufficient for making an investment decision. All information is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. SG 29 Haussmann cannot be held responsible for any consequences, particularly financial, resulting from transactions on financial instruments concluded on the basis of this information alone.
Please refer to the fund's prospectus and key information document before making any final investment decision. We invite you to take particular note of the risks and costs associated with this fund, as well as the recommended investment period and information relating to the subscribers concerned. Please note that past performance is no guarantee of the fund's future performance. We draw your attention to the fact that capital is not guaranteed and that investors may lose all or part of the capital invested. Finally, we invite you to contact your investment advisor on a regular basis to determine whether the planned investment is compatible with your personal situation, profile and investment objectives.