29 HAUSSMANN FLEXIBLE STRUCTURES
Through discretionary management, the FCP's objective is to seek positive performance over an investment horizon of more than 5 years.
|ISIN code||AUM||Starting date||NAV||Class-Currency|
|FR0013473568||45,032,812.96 As of 01/12/2023||2020/12/24||1,002.38 As of 01/12/2023|
- 29 Haussmann Flexible Structurés is mainly characterized by management decorrelated from traditional asset classes, made up of structured equity products, dynamically hedged and supplemented by alternative management products.
- A selection of underlyings based on a system of quantitative filters combined with our fundamental views.
- Broad diversification and risk monitoring within our investment process for an optimized risk/return profile
The performances below correspond to the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested).
The graph shows the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested), on a 100 basis.
Nav historical data :
The graph shows the evolution of the Fund units Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested).
Data as of 28/07/2023
Hypothetical 10000 EUR investment
|Scenarios||1 year||5 years *|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 4,462.506||€ 3,663.183|
|Average return each year (%)||-55.37%||-18.2%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 8,665.890||€ 9,301.023|
|Average return each year (%)||-13.34%||-1.44%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 10,267.771||€ 11,956.191|
|Average return each year (%)||2.68%||3.64%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 11,709.828||€ 13,541.916|
|Average return each year (%)||17.1%||6.25%|
*Recommanded holding period
- Risk of capital loss: as the FCP offers no guarantees or protection, the capital initially invested may not be returned.
- Equity risk: fluctuations in equity prices may have a negative impact on the FCP's net asset value. In periods of falling equity markets, the net asset value may fall.
- Interest-rate risk: interest-rate risk corresponds to the risk associated with a rise in bond market interest rates, leading to a fall in bond prices and consequently a decline in the FCP's net asset value.
This page contains information of an advertising nature. It does not constitute a contractual commitment, investment advice or any other investment service, nor tax advice, and is not sufficient for making an investment decision. All information is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. SG 29 Haussmann cannot be held responsible for any consequences, particularly financial, resulting from transactions on financial instruments concluded on the basis of this information alone.
Please refer to the fund's prospectus and key information document before making any final investment decision. We invite you to take particular note of the risks and costs associated with this fund, as well as the recommended investment period and information relating to the subscribers concerned. Please note that past performance is no guarantee of the fund's future performance. We draw your attention to the fact that capital is not guaranteed and that investors may lose all or part of the capital invested. Finally, we invite you to contact your investment advisor on a regular basis to determine whether the planned investment is compatible with your personal situation, profile and investment objectives.