29 HAUSSMANN EURO CREDIT
The fund's management objective is to outperform the ICE BofA Euro Corporate (ER00 Index) over the recommended investment period of more than 5 years, by gaining exposure to international fixed-income and credit markets. The fund is managed on a discretionary b
|ISIN code||AUM||Starting date||NAV||Class-Currency|
|FR001400BQ78||428,727,472.52 As of 06/12/2023||2022/10/27||1,064.62 As of 06/12/2023|
- A diversified allocation in terms of sectors, maturity and bond category.
- A benchmarked portfolio management in euro-denominated corporate bonds
- A defensive positioning with the creation of a portfolio principally composed of quality corporate bonds called "Investment Grade"
- A responsible offer that take part of the ESG and commitment strategy of SG 29 Haussmann with a focus on the social aspect
The performances below correspond to the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested), in order to be consistent with the benchmark, which is expressed 'dividends reinvested'
|29 HAUSSMANN EURO CREDIT||1.25%||3.39%||4.01%||4.33%||6.81%||4.07%||Benchmark||1.23%||3.02%||3.81%||4.20%||6.41%||3.55%|
The graph shows the evolution of the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested) and its benchmark (dividends reinvested), on a 100 basis.
Nav historical data :
The graph shows the evolution of the Fund units Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested).
Data as of 31/07/2023
Hypothetical 10000 EUR investment
|Scenarios||1 year||5 years *|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 7,522.388||€ 6,364.062|
|Average return each year (%)||-24.78%||-8.64%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 8,014.937||€ 6,364.062|
|Average return each year (%)||-19.85%||-8.64%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 9,625.836||€ 10,576.587|
|Average return each year (%)||-3.74%||1.13%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 10,305.792||€ 11,132.027|
|Average return each year (%)||3.06%||2.17%|
*Recommanded holding period
- Risk of capital loss: the FCP offers no guarantees or protection, and the capital initially invested may not be returned.
- Interest-rate risk: interest-rate risk corresponds to the risk associated with a rise in bond market interest rates, leading to a fall in bond prices and consequently in the net asset value of the fund.
- Credit risk: this represents the potential risk of a downgrade in the issuer's credit rating, which will have a negative impact on the security's price and therefore on the UCITS' net asset value. This risk may be increased by investing in speculative securities.
This page contains information of an advertising nature. It does not constitute a contractual commitment, investment advice or any other investment service, nor tax advice, and is not sufficient for making an investment decision. All information is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. SG 29 Haussmann cannot be held responsible for any consequences, particularly financial, resulting from transactions on financial instruments concluded on the basis of this information alone.
Please refer to the fund's prospectus and key information document before making any final investment decision. We invite you to take particular note of the risks and costs associated with this fund, as well as the recommended investment period and information relating to the subscribers concerned. Please note that past performance is no guarantee of the fund's future performance. We draw your attention to the fact that capital is not guaranteed and that investors may lose all or part of the capital invested. Finally, we invite you to contact your investment advisor on a regular basis to determine whether the planned investment is compatible with your personal situation, profile and investment objectives.