SG ECHIQUIER ACTIONS EUROPE MIDCAP ISR
The FCP is an active stock-picking fund. It invests in European small and mid-cap stocks, selected in particular for the quality of their management, with the aim of outperforming the MSCI Europe Mid Cap NR index over a market cycle.
|ISIN code||AUM||Starting date||NAV||Class-Currency|
|FR0013535523||16,749,209.68 As of 06/12/2023||2021/01/15||83.00 As of 06/12/2023||C - EUR|
- Fund specialising in European mid and small caps: a wide variety of opportunities well-suited to active portfolio management
- The choice of investing in growth stocks, issued by companies capable of expanding over the long term, by incorporating financial and non-financial criteria.
- Conviction management with committed choices: the portfolio is comprised of 40 names on average.
- A tried and tested resilient portfolio management strategy that has proved its merit for more than 15 years at LFDE.
- A portfolio management team experienced in the selection of European small and mid-caps, comprising five portfolio managers and analysts.
The performances below correspond to the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested), in order to be consistent with the benchmark, which is expressed 'dividends reinvested'
|SG ECHIQUIER ACTIONS EUROPE MIDCAP ISR||1.95%||8.33%||-0.44%||-5.64%||3.74%||0.31%||Benchmark||2.17%||7.19%||2.91%||2.01%||11.00%||7.60%|
The graph shows the evolution of the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested) and its benchmark (dividends reinvested), on a 100 basis.
Nav historical data :
The graph shows the evolution of the Fund units Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested).
Data as of 31/07/2023
Hypothetical 10000 EUR investment
|Scenarios||1 year||5 years *|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 2,071.158||€ 1,873.567|
|Average return each year (%)||-79.29%||-28.46%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 6,829.814||€ 4,145.867|
|Average return each year (%)||-31.7%||-16.15%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 10,207.230||€ 12,900.530|
|Average return each year (%)||2.07%||5.23%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 13,982.424||€ 16,285.575|
|Average return each year (%)||39.82%||10.25%|
*Recommanded holding period
- Risk of capital loss: As the FCP offers no guarantees or protection, the capital initially invested may not be returned.
- Currency risk: the FCP is exposed to currencies other than the euro. If the euro rises against other currencies, the fund's net asset value will be adversely affected.
- Equity risk: changes in equity prices may have a negative impact on the FCP's net asset value. In periods of falling equity markets, the net asset value may fall.
From 2021/01/15 : MSCI EUROPE MID CAP NR
This page contains information of an advertising nature. It does not constitute a contractual commitment, investment advice or any other investment service, nor tax advice, and is not sufficient for making an investment decision. All information is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. SG 29 Haussmann cannot be held responsible for any consequences, particularly financial, resulting from transactions on financial instruments concluded on the basis of this information alone.
Please refer to the fund's prospectus and key information document before making any final investment decision. We invite you to take particular note of the risks and costs associated with this fund, as well as the recommended investment period and information relating to the subscribers concerned. Please note that past performance is no guarantee of the fund's future performance. We draw your attention to the fact that capital is not guaranteed and that investors may lose all or part of the capital invested. Finally, we invite you to contact your investment advisor on a regular basis to determine whether the planned investment is compatible with your personal situation, profile and investment objectives.