29 HAUSSMANN EQUILIBRE
The FCP's objective is to seek performance, through discretionary management, over a recommended minimum investment period of 5 years, by gaining exposure to French and foreign financial markets for equities, bonds and other debt securities, through direct investment in securities or via UCITS or FIAs.
|ISIN code||AUM||Starting date||NAV||Class-Currency|
|FR0007040373||326,554,410.35 As of 06/12/2023||2000/01/14||1,844.13 As of 06/12/2023||C - EUR|
- 29 Haussmann Equilibre is a flexible mixed fund investing in international equity and bond markets through direct shareholding or by purchasing units of other funds.
- The fund's investment strategy is based on flexible allocation, putting it in a position to react fast to market opportunities while absorbing losses, backed by a rigorous selection of financial instruments. This flexibility is guided simultaneously by extensive macroeconomic analysis and the investment team's convictions.
- The core portfolio consists of a bond bucket and an equity bucket. In addition, the portfolio management team may use diversification strategies to boost the fund's return and/or hedge the portfolio (structured products, convertible bonds, currencies, etc.).
- Bond bucket: The fund is predominantly exposed to the European bond market. The strategy focuses on bonds offering an attractive risk/return ratio, while maintaining the bucket's diversity in terms of maturity, asset class, rating or sector distribution.
- Equity bucket: The portfolio management team targets stocks subject to moderate volatility and offering high returns.
The performances below correspond to the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested), in order to be consistent with the benchmark, which is expressed 'dividends reinvested'
|29 HAUSSMANN EQUILIBRE||0.94%||3.43%||1.65%||1.77%||8.08%||5.26%||9.03%||22.40%||Benchmark||1.17%||3.65%||2.78%||3.04%||9.55%||6.25%||12.55%||30.01%|
The graph shows the evolution of the Fund's Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested) and its benchmark (dividends reinvested), on a 100 basis.
Nav historical data :
The graph shows the evolution of the Fund units Net Asset Value (dividends reinvested).
Data as of 31/07/2023
Hypothetical 10000 EUR investment
|Scenarios||1 year||5 years *|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 4,679.841||€ 4,704.829|
|Average return each year (%)||-53.2%||-14%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 8,452.921||€ 8,263.573|
|Average return each year (%)||-15.47%||-3.74%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 9,729.979||€ 10,689.189|
|Average return each year (%)||-2.7%||1.34%|
|What you might get back after costs (EUR)||€ 11,349.710||€ 11,989.939|
|Average return each year (%)||13.5%||3.7%|
*Recommanded holding period
- Risk of capital loss: as the FCP offers no guarantees or protection, the capital initially invested may not be returned.
- Equity risk: fluctuations in equity prices may have a negative impact on the FCP's net asset value. In periods of falling equity markets, the net asset value may fall.
- Interest-rate risk: interest-rate risk corresponds to the risk associated with a rise in bond market interest rates, leading to a fall in bond prices and consequently a decline in the FCP's net asset value.
From 2006/06/15 to 2015/05/11 : 50% IBOXX Euro France Sovereign 3-5 TR Ind, 25% MSCI World Net EUR Index et 25% MSCI EUROPE NR
From 2015/05/11 : 50% ICE BofA 3-5 Year Euro Governm, 25% MSCI World Net EUR Index et 25% MSCI EUROPE NR
This page contains information of an advertising nature. It does not constitute a contractual commitment, investment advice or any other investment service, nor tax advice, and is not sufficient for making an investment decision. All information is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. SG 29 Haussmann cannot be held responsible for any consequences, particularly financial, resulting from transactions on financial instruments concluded on the basis of this information alone.
Please refer to the fund's prospectus and key information document before making any final investment decision. We invite you to take particular note of the risks and costs associated with this fund, as well as the recommended investment period and information relating to the subscribers concerned. Please note that past performance is no guarantee of the fund's future performance. We draw your attention to the fact that capital is not guaranteed and that investors may lose all or part of the capital invested. Finally, we invite you to contact your investment advisor on a regular basis to determine whether the planned investment is compatible with your personal situation, profile and investment objectives.